Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week Three

JJ and I were living in California for a few months for JJ's summer internship. Luckily, it was only a couple of hours away from Bakersfield so Elliott was so lucky to be able to meet the Judd side of his family! We had such an awesome time. It was great seeing friends and family before we had to go home to Arizona.

Great Grandpa Dick
 Great Aunt Amber
 Cousin Kalee

 Great Uncle Jake

Aunt Mia & Baby Jasper
 
He was being shy!
 Great Uncle Jared
 Great Aunt Jamie and Cousin Gunner in her belly!

I'm missing a few pictures of Great Grandma and Great Aunt Bekah, but when I find them I'll edit this post. He had such a good day that day and I'm so happy we were able to show off our little bug to my side of the family. We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment