Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Selling Things!

We're trying to get rid of some extra things we have, so let me know if you're interested! I will ship if you're willing to pay for shipping costs. Email breah.bittner@gmail.com or text me to buy! PS I apologize for the poor quality and lighting. Will furnish more/better pictures upon request!

Leaf hangy thing. 48" x 11"
$10


Chalkboard with shelf and hooks. 21.5" x 17.5" shelf is 2.5" deep
$15


Ikea lamp.
$5
SOLD!


Shelf holders (I don't know what else to call them. You put them under a shelf to look like it's holding the shelf up. Could use some spray paint if gold doesn't match your colors.) 9" x 4.5"
$5 for pair


Cool picture. Paid $70 from Z Gallery. 34" x 26"
$30


Bowl of balls.
$10



Smaller leaf hangy thing. 28" x 10"
$5


Ottoman.
$15
SOLD!






Two curtain panels from Ikea. Paid $70. I didn't measure them hanging up, but they're approximately 53" x 80".
$25 for pair



No comments:

Post a Comment